This site was created for young girls to have fun cooking and baking different foods. Hope you enjoy!! :) :) :)
Cooking With The Girls
Made by: Ashley, Sally, Jasmyn and Luis
Here's how to make basic desserts//food:
- How to make cookies,:
Ingredients you would need :
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla,
- 1 large egg,
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- How to make Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Ingredients :
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 12 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 pt. whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tsp. vanilla
~In large bowl, beat together the condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla.
~Fold in crushed cookies and whipped cream.
~Pour in aluminum foil lined 9x5 inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container.
~Then cover, freeze 6 hours or until firm.
~Before serving, let stand 5 minutes to thaw a bit.
~Return any leftovers to freezer.
~This makes a bit more than 1 1/2 quarts.
Here is how to make Stuffed marshmellow smores
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet choclate chips
- 3/4 hand-crushed grahm crackers, NOT fine crumbs
- 10-11 large geltain-free marshmellows cut in half.
To learn more HTML/CSS, check out these tutorials!